Tuesday, January 17

Mindy Weiss Internship

Did I mention that I am OVER THE MOON about my recent internship offer with Mindy Weiss. It all seems like a blurred dream. Literally, my dream has come true. If you were to ask me what my dream internship would be, yesterday, one year ago, five years ago, 10 years ago, I would have said "to be Mindy Weiss' intern". It all began in 2003, at the young age of 13, when I watched Trista & Ryan Sutter's wedding from The Bachelorette televised on ABC. Their wedding was truly a dream, so whimsical, so romantic, and so so perfect. I cannot wait to see where this journey takes me but I am feeling so blessed and so thankful. Here are images & details from Trista & Ryan's wedding in 2003.

The Details:

Venue--The Lodge at Rancho Mirage, California

Dress--$70,000 Strapless Badgley Mishka Gown 

Bridesmaid Dresses--Amsale

Cake--Perfect Ending

Florist--Marks Garden

Planner--Mindy Weiss

Jewelery--Tacori

Cost--$4 Million

Over 30,000 roses were flown in from Holland & Ecuador


1 comment:

  1. hello :) i'm from france and would like to know a lot more about your experience at Mindy Weiss, it would be my dream to do an internship at Mindy Weiss too !! Thank you in advance for your respond !

    ReplyDelete