Saturday, February 11

Littleton Vow Renewal

I am SERIOUSLY obsessing over this Littleton, Col. vow renewal. It is perfect. I loved the bride in Vera Wang and how they incorporated their precious daughter. The vintage details and intimate setting are incredible. This is from the bride: I really particularly enjoyed the intimate time that I got to spend with my mom and my daughter getting ready. Basically, all the things we missed the first time around … we got right this time. But one of most beautiful moments was when my hubby surprised me with a song he wrote for me, and I managed to surprise myself with being able to write and say my vows without too shedding too many tears. As photographers, pictures are such an important part of our life that we spent days putting together our old photos and hung from a thin rope that we hung all over the chandelier. It allowed for great dinner conversation while we feasted on all of our favorite food and drinks. We finished off the night with some very silly moments at our ever-so-famous Brinton photo booth. All in all, I think we would all agree it was perfect … very us!

 Images courtesy of stylemepretty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment