Monday, February 27

Spanish festival vibe meets vintage elegance in this Australia wedding

From the bride… We really wanted a Spanish festival vibe, mixed with vintage elegance. We wanted to celebrate the fact we were getting married on my parents property where I grew up in the country, but add some delicate, pretty touches with antique china, flowers absolutely everywhere and vintage pieces on display. I loved the idea of having soft, blush-colored bridesmaids’ dresses mixed with vibrant, gold, Indian-inspired jewellery, and set off by a lush garden setting and a relaxed, festive atmosphere. I guess you could say the wedding was a fusion of Spanish culture, Moroccan décor and vintage elegance.

Brett says his favorite memory was seeing me for the first time because I was smiling my head off. My favorite memory was dancing at our reception. We were so happy and oblivious to everyone — we are both terrible dancers but absolutely loved every minute of it together.

All images courtesy of Stylemepretty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment