Wednesday, February 1

Wedding Wednesday Engagement Shoot & Wedding

Christina & Isaiah Engagement Shoot

From the bride...
I saved a thumbnail of a dress back in 2009, not knowing the designer but loving everything about it. Almost 2 years later when I got engaged, I found out the designer of the dress (Melissa Sweet) and ended up buying it immediately. I didn’t have to even think about it! As far as colors, I knew I always wanted to just have shades of ivories and white (my favorite “color” since I was 12 years old). Having chandeliers was always part of my vision, and even though it was an outdoor wedding, I was happy to still be able to have them in the reception tent. Baking is my passion, so it was important for me to be able to have a variety of different cakes, and to at least put my touch on the wedding and make mini cupcakes for the favors/table numbers. Knowing I also wanted churros there, it made it easy for me to settle on having Mexican food. I planned my wedding in 10 months, stayed mostly in budget, ran into practically no problems, and was extremely happy with the outcome. In the end, all I really wanted were my friends, family, and then-fiance and I to have fun, and I think it was successful!

 Their perfect, Southern California 'ivory' wedding
 Photos & Bride Excerpts from Inspired By This

No comments:

Post a Comment