Sunday, December 25

Merry Christmas

Home
Merry Christmas to all of my beautiful blog followers, friends and family! I have been at a loss for words lately but I think I am on the mend! The Christmas season is always a challenging one for my family. We often find ourselves stressed out, overwhelmed and disappointed that we are not able to have the Christmas's we once had. This year, we were not able to spend Christmas with our whole family which was hugely saddening. We are such a close family and love each other so much and to not be with the Sullivan's was difficult at best. The good news is that this Christmas season allowed my family to reflect on what we are thankful for and the reasons that we are motivated to be our best each day. Our Christmas Eve service was excellent and waking up to a very windy rain storm was perfect. We continue to be amazed by God's grace and miraculous workings in our life. So, even though we were not with our whole family, we still have a lot to be thankful for. Personally, I am feeling more inspired than ever and am so thankful to have yet another Christmas in my beautiful home on Mercer Island. I am continuously amazed by the love and encouragement in the family and I am looking forward to this upcoming year. I truly feel that the best is yet to come. 
I hope that all of you had an incredible day spent with loved one's. I hope that your day was filled with love, laughter, happiness, positivity and joy. May you all feel inspired, hopeful and thankful during this Christmas season. Always remember that we love because God first loved us and that we are blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment