Monday, December 12

Mission of this Blog

People keep asking me about my blog and what the purpose of it is. Well, when I started this blog it was primarily to show people that life exists outside of suffering. Sure my suffering is all relative, but I want to empower people to embrace the seasons they go through in life and to share their story with others. To know that someone is going through something similar or completely different, is comforting on its own. So, my mission is to impact just one person. If this blog inspires and impacts just one persons life, then I know that this blog has been a success. 

It is raining this morning in Malibu and I could not be happier. There is something beautiful about waking up the sound of rain. Rain reminds me that even the dirtiest, most tainted things can be washed clean.It reminds me of home. 

A Kiss in the Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment