Saturday, December 10

Sisters

How do people make it through life without sisters? I am really not sure. Without my sisters I would be nowhere. I would be depressed, lost, and confused. My sisters are my rock, my backbone, my role-model's, and my inspiration. I love them more than they will ever know and am more thankful for them than they will ever know. It is a love that I cannot even comprehend. 

The best part about sister's is that every time you fall they will be there to pick you up and tell you that everything is going to be okay. They do not just say that everything is going to be okay because they are making it up, it is because they truly believe in you and know that you have the courage to persevere. 

Like I said before, life is full of seasons. Seasons of joy, seasons of heartbreak, seasons of loss, seasons of great gain. The beauty of sisterhood is the ability to understand one another. There are few things that you go through as sisters that one, or both, has not gone through. We have all experienced pain in our lives and we are honest and open about our struggles. We make each other stronger. I know that my sisters will never leave me to fail and they will both be my biggest cheerleaders throughout my entire life. 

One of my greatest joys in the past few years has been watching my sisters grow up and mature into women that I would be more than honored to resemble. They are both tenacious, passionate, beautiful, hard-working, dedicated, motivated, real, loving and intelligent. They are the women that I look up to, aside from my Mother, to guide me day by day. I hope that one day, I will follow in their footsteps and continue to live a life of integrity. 

The best part about sister's is knowing who your maid, or maids, of honor will be. They are everything and more to me and I am eternally grateful for the two incredible individuals they have become. 

Sarah
"She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who know when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink"

 "When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?"
Heather




"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life"

"Sisters are blossoms in the garden of life"

No comments:

Post a Comment